The VOLK Eye Check Ocular Measurement
device brings you instant value as a simple method for Quick, Cost–Effective Ocular Measurements.
Volk Eye Check is a handheld, digital ocular measurement device that captures and fully automates the analysis and display of
diagnostic eye measurements in real time.
- Takes the inter-clinician variability and guesswork out of external manual ocular measurements while completely automating the diagnostic measuring process.
- Data acquisition is as easy as taking a picture with your smartphone. The analysis is done instantaneously and can be sent to your e-mail, printed as a PDF, or incorporated into your patient’s electronic medical record.
The VOLK Eye Check has 3 modes:
- Contact Lens mode:
Symplifying Contact Lens Fitting
- Eye Check mode: The new Gold
Standard in Clinical Screening
- Oculoplasty mode: Automatic &
Objective Lid Measurement
The Oculoplastics (OP) Mode provides accurate
measurement of 26 key parameters such as MRD, aperture
and pupils for clinical and cosmetic lid surgeries.
- Automatic, fast and objective
- 26 key ocular data points including:
- MRD1 & MRD2 and two additional points on each
- Palpebral aperture & apertures at limbus
- Pupil diameter & iris diameter
- Pupil eccentricity
- Unique Grid Mode for measure landmarks such as
brow position and margin crease distance
- Objective documentation for medical insurance
approval for surgery
- Convenient tool for documenting pre- and post-op
- Automatic & objective measurements of 26 ocular
data points in under 1 minute
- Great for blepharochalsis, dermatochalasis,
blepharochalasis, blepharoptosis, and macrocornea