Focus. Quality. Comfort.
DRSplus Confocal Fundus Imaging System uses white LED illumination to produce TrueColor and detail-rich images, setting a new effective and efficient standard
of retinal imaging.
- TrueColor Confocal Technology, with white LED, promotes detailed 45° retinal images and allows to scan through cataract.
- The Confocal Technology permits imaging through pupils as small as 2.5 mm, without need of dilation, ensuring a comfortable patient experience.
- Fast Fully Automated operation requires minimal staff training to acquire the highest quality images, speeding up the examination time
- Different imaging modalities - True Color, red-free, blue, red channels, external eye, stereo view of the ONH (3D perception)
- Visual flickering of images
- The Mosaic function allows a panoramic view of the retina, up to 80°. By using the Mosaic function* – a special stitching algorithm – DRSplus automatically combines
different fields without user intervention.
- Remote viewer
- Mosaic function
- Stereo viewer : creating improved 3D perception of the disc
- ILLUME : Instant detection for signs of vision-threatening eye diseases with Artificial Intelligence